1. (TCO 5) The text points out that the silent treatment is a form of _____ power.
2. (TCO 5) Cohabitants and those who have been previously divorced are especially likely to maintain separate _____.
3. (TCO 6) _____ violence is not focused on a particular matter of dispute between the partners, but is intended to establish a general pattern of dominance in the relationship
4. (TCO 6) The text's definition of crisis encompasses three interrelated ideas. Which of the following is NOT one of these?
5. (TCO 5) In the ABC-X family crisis model, “C” is the
1. (TCO 5) Summarize what research tells us about each of the following: males as spouse abusers and males as victims of spouse abuse
2. (TCO 6) What does it mean to trace the course of a family crisis? Identify the patterns of this course and explain what happens during a family crisis.