1. (TCO 3) ___________ describes societal attitudes and behaviors expected of and associated with the two sexes
2. (TCO 3) According to the text, more and more women are entering nontraditional occupations such as:
3. (TCO 3) Which of the following statements best defines expressive sexuality?
4. (TCO 4) Sociologists who argue that singles weigh the costs against the benefits of marrying are utilizing the __________ perspective
5. (TCO 4) Compared to marrieds, cohabitants report that they are __________ happy with their relationships
1. (TCO 3) Beginning in infancy and throughout childhood, identify several ways that parents and teachers socialize their male and female children differently.
2. (TCO 4) Explain the meaning of the "sex ratio," and explain the ways in which the sex ratio affects singles in the United States.