At the end of your weekly discussions, answer the following questions in 100 to 200 words. Be honest. You will not be graded on any negative responses.
1. How clear was the intent of the discussion?
2. How prepared were your group members for the discussion?
3. Did everyone participate equally in the discussion?
4. Were group members open to different points of view?
5. How would you describe the overall climate of the discussion?
6. Did you feel your group was productive in the discussion? Did you use the time efficiently?
7. What strategies can you use in future discussions to increase productivity and outcomes?
8. What approach will you take next time to increase group cohesion?
Video Analysis – “Critical Thinking”
1. Watching the video without sound, what do you think is happening in this meeting? Once you turned the sound on, did your view of what was occurring change?
2. What does this tell you about nonverbal communication?
3. What are some ways to improve communication as a whole?
4. Based on what you learned this week, how might you handle this situation differently?