1. (TCO 6) The type of IDS signature that triggers on a multiple packet stream is called _________.
2. (TCO 6) Which one of the following is NOT an action that can be performed by the IOS Firewall IDS router when a packet or packet stream matches a signature?
3. (TCO 6) An IPS sensor that receives a copy of data for analysis while the original data continues toward the destination is running in ________ mode.
4. (TCO 6) Most IOS commands used to configure an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) begin with the prefix ___________.
5. (TCO 6) What is an IDS/IPS Signature?
6. (TCO 6) Which one of the following ip actions will drop the packet and all future packets from this TCP flow?