1. (TCO 7) What type of backup site provides some of the same services and options of the hot site, but typically without software applications included, installed, or configured?
2. (TCO 7) Technologies designed to replace operating systems and services when they fail are called what?
3. (TCO 7) Which of the following is not one of the three possible backup strategies?
4. (TCO 6) CERT provides _____ best practices for responding to intrusions.
5. (TCO 6) A _____ roster requires that a contact person call each and every person on the roster.
6. (TCO 6) A hierarchical roster has _____ call certain other people on the roster, who in turn call other people on the roster
7. (TCO 6) Computer forensics has its roots in computer science and _____.
8. (TCO 6) The use of established _____ can facilitate the collection of legally defensible evidentiary material
9. (TCO 7) The grandfather-father-son method of backup allows recovery of data for the previous _____ weeks
10. (TCO 7) The Towers of Hanoi is more complex than other backup approaches and is based on _____ to optimize media wear
1. (TCO 6) An IDS that collects statistical summaries and comparisons to normal traffic is known as a
2. (TCO 6) Which of the following is not one of the general philosophies of response?
3. (TCO 6) A simulation of a real event in a test environment is called a _____.
4. (TCO 6) Which of the following is not a technical aspect of analyzing evidentiary material?
5. (TCO 6) When analyzing the cost of an incident, which of the following should be considered?
6. (TCO 7) A business resumption plan is considered to have two major elements, which are:
7. (TCO 7) There are _____ key procedural mechanisms which facilitate the restoration of critical information and the continuation of business operations
8. (TCO 7) First, regardless of the strategy, _____ and on-site storage must be secured.
9. (TCO 7) Overall, the _____-tape rotation method of backup offers roughly two weeks of recovery capability
10. (TCO 7) Which form of RAID is used to balance safety and redundancy against the costs of acquiring and operating the systems?