1. (TCO 4) Attackers need a certain amount of information before launching their attack. One common place to find information that could be useful to the attacker is to go through the trash of the target. The process of going through a target's trash is known in the community as _____.
2. (TCO 4) The art of secret writing that enables an individual to hide the contents of a message from all but the intended recipient is called _____.
3. (TCO 4) The Vigenère cipher works as a(n) _____.
4. (TCO 4) An attacker is able to decrypt a message by finding a key that was not securely stored and should have been revoked. The is the result of _____.
5. (TCO 4) Hashing algorithms can be compromised _____.
6. (TCO 4) What is a public-key infrastructure?
7. (TCO 4) Why construct and implement a PKI?
8. (TCO 4) What is a certificate repository?
9. (TCO 4) What are the different fields within a digital certificate?
10. (TCO 4) An in-house certificate authority is _____.