Perform an analysis of an environmental issue.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. Include the following:
- Select an environmental issue from any issues discussed in this class.
- Describe the issue.
- Identify the relative local, regional, national, or global policies addressing your issue.
- Describe how the policies intend to address the issue.
- Discuss the effectiveness, positive and negative, of any policies concerning the issue to include the following:
- Challenges to policy implementation
- Public opinion
- Effects on individuals
Include no less than one outside resource per team member.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.