2. The view of religion as an outdated method for providing solutions to life’s problems was
3. Living and thinking without reference to a religion is called
4. The environmentalism movement is least strong in what regard?
5. Applied science is
6. The first World Parliament of Religions was held in 1893 in
7. T. H. Huxley, an English biologist, created what term?
8. The artist who created a Japanese garden and spent more than forty years painting pictures of it was
9. The modern culture of _________ betterment will increasingly challenge religions to produce what material cultures value
10. The leader who represented Hinduism at the first World Parliament of Religions was