Complete the Ethics Awareness Inventory Tutorial.
Write a 1,050- to 1,250-word summary of your findings. Address the following:
- Explain the importance of understanding your personal ethical perspective.
- Analyze the relationship between personal and professional ethics in psychology.
- Discuss how the APA decision-making process facilitates more ethical professional behavior.
- Describe how your Ethical Awareness Anventory scores relate to the concept of aspirational and enforceable standards.
- Use course materials and/or additional peer reviewed journal articles to support your paper. Make sure to properly document your resources, including the Ethical Awareness Inventory.
- Include about the inventory results as part of your paper, in particular to respond to the fourth bullet point in the Instructions. You may use the first person point of view in responding to the fourth bullet point only.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.