1. As a woman, Erma would be least likely to be classified as having a(n) _____ personality
2. Which statement concerning dreams and careers is false?
3. A woman in a nontraditional career most likely would be perceived as _____ by the average person
4. Research on stress and employment status has shown that _____.
5. A Swedish study showed that most fathers who took parental leave when their children were born _____.
6. Martina will no longer play tennis as a leisure activity because she can no longer perform at a level she needs to in order to enjoy it. This activity has been taken out of her leisure repertoire because of Martina's level of
7. Which personality variable is most associated with cardiovascular disease?
8. Ruth is determined to become president of the corporation. She works more than 10 hours per day, is meticulous in her work, and sticks with the most difficult projects until they are completed. Ruth would most likely score highly on a scale that measured _____.
9. Which of these individuals is most likely to be a "kinkeeper"?
10. Ben and Sky are Hopi grandparents who want their grandchild to live with them for a while so that they can be sure the grandchild learns the Hopi way. Ben and Sky exemplify the _____ style of grandparenting.
11. The text notes that grandparents can derive meaning from their roles in several different ways. List them and briefly explain each.