1. Which best describes the marker for transition into adulthood for most Western societies?
2. Low-density lipoproteins
3. Even though Jennings is only 22 years old, he is already the "king of trivia." If Jennings is typical, his ability to do well in trivia games will most likely _____.
4. Postformal adult thinkers differ from adolescent formal operational thinkers in that the adults are more likely to _____.
5. Gina is 40 years old and often reflects on her life. Special memories of childhood, high school, college, and her early career all seem to fit together. This is Gina's _____.
6. Kate thinks that no matter what she does, she will not be able to do well in her developmental psychology class. This perception is a sample of Kate's _____.
7. Which characterizes most friendships?
8. Ole and Lena are a cohabitating couple in Sweden, whereas Jack and Diane are a cohabitating couple in America. Cross-cultural research would predict that _____.
9. Which statement is true?
10. Which statement concerning children and marital satisfaction is true?
11. What are personal control beliefs, and why are they important? Give an original example.