Write a Java application using NetBeans Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that calculates the total annual compensation of a salesperson. Consider the following factors:
- A salesperson will earn a fixed salary of $30,000.00.
- A salesperson will also receive a commission as a sales incentive. Commission is a percentage of the salesperson's annual sales. The current commission is 5%of total sales.
- The total annual compensation is the fixed salary plus the commission earned.
The Java application should meet these technical requirements:
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
- The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
Submit a zip file that includes: 1) your NetBeans project files, 2) Screenshot of your programming running and producing the desired output, and 3) an explanation of how you designed, developed, and tested your program using NetNeans.