Design, implement, test, and debug a Visual Basic® program to create an enhanced home utility auditing program based on Week Two.
The user should be able to do the following:
- Enter the cost per kilowatt-hour.
- Select from a list of home appliances which includes a washer, among other appliances.
- Enter the power needed in kilowatts (kW) for the selected appliance.
- Enter the number of hours used per day for the selected appliance.
- If the washer is selected, enter both the number of gallons of water used by the washer per hour and the cost per gallon.
The program should do the following:
- Validate that the data entered has the correct format, and is within a reasonable range.
- Calculate and display the cost for operating a home appliance as soon as the data is entered.
- Create a listing area to display each of the following for each appliance entered:
- Home appliance
- Number of hours per day
- Display and update the total cost of all appliances, as soon as a new entry is added to the listing area.
Write the code for the program and test the results.
Zip the files of the project together.
Submit the zipped file.