Design, implement, test, and debug a Visual Basic® program to create a simple home utility auditing program.
The user should be able to do the following:
- Enter the cost per kilowatt-hour.
- Select a home appliance from a list of home appliances.
- <<Space Heater>>
- Enter the power needed in kilowatts (kW) for the selected appliance.
- Enter the number of hours used per day for the selected appliance.
The program should do the following:
- Validate that the data entered has the correct format and is within a reasonable range.
- Calculate and display the cost for operating a home appliance as soon as the data is entered.
Design a GUI for the program that will be intuitive for a novice user.
Write the code for the program and test the results.
Zip the files of the project together.