Write an 1,050-word argumentative essay on the current situation in Penn HIlls, Pennslyvania where local taxes are being raised due to poor management of funds from the high school. The mismanagement of money is leading to rising taxes and the current residents are extremely upset and considering legal actions.
- Discuss why the business decision is good or not good for business.
- Define the term good for the purpose of this situation.
- Identify the premise and conclusion by placing a number in bold at the beginning of the sentence with the word premise or conclusion. For example: (1, Premise), (2, Premise), (1, Conclusion), (2, Conclusion).
- Sentences labeled as "1, premise" are premises for the sentence labeled as "1, conclusion."
- All premises should be labeled for each conclusion in the article. If a sentence is a conclusion and a premise for another conclusion, place two labels.
- At the end of the paper, identify one example of how you used deductive reasoning and one example of how you used inductive reasoning.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.