Resources: University of Phoenix Material: The Integumentary System; APR eBook; and the NSCI/280 Companion Site located on the student website.
Complete the following Anatomy & Physiology Revealed® 3.0 (APR) workbook exercises and animations that correspond with this week's readings. Download the workbook to make it easier to follow; alternatively, toggle back and forth with the Alt + Tab keys as you view the APR® images.
Use the Search tools to search for and look at images of the following tissues:
- Simple squamous epithelium
- Simple cuboidal epithelium
- Simple columnar epithelium
- Stratified squamous epithelium
- Pseudostratified epithelium
- Transitional epithelium
- Loose connective tissue
- Osseous tissue
- Dense connective tissue
- Skeletal muscle tissue
- Smooth muscle tissue
- Cardiac muscle tissue
- Ch. 5
- Go to Ch. 4: The Integumentary System of the APR workbook.
- Complete exercises 4.1, 4.3a, and 4.3b. Transfer answers to the University of Phoenix Material: The Integumentary System document provided on the student website.
your completed worksheets to the faculty member.