1. (TCO 2) What is the problem with the following statement?
100 = grade
2. (TCO 2) An English-like statement used to describe the logic of a program is known as ___
3. (TCO 2) An identifier can be the name for a _____.
4. (TCO 2) What is the best choice for a variable name representing a payroll tax value?
5. (TCO 2) What is an example of a string constant?
6. (TCO 2) What is an example of a numeric constant?
7. (TCO 2) If a variable held the value "Ferrari," what would be its data type?
8. (TCO 2) When a variable is given a data type and a name it is known as a _____.
9. (TCO 2) Given the rules of operator precedence, what value would the variable contain after the following statement was executed?
distance = 2 + 5 * 5 + 5
11. (TCO 2) Which one of the following VBScript Input Methods will allow the user to type data terminated by the <Enter> key into a VBScript program from the Windows CLI when prompted by the program?