1. (TCO 1) Which one of the following Windows NET commands options is not used to control services with the NET ????? ServiceName?
2. (TCO 1) The netsh command that will set the IP Address of the interface name "NIC" to a DHCP supplied IP address is _____.
3. (TCO 1) Which of the following Windows commands will shutdown and restart the computer FileServer in 2 minutes?
4. (TCO 1) Which one of the following Windows AT commands specifies an action that will take place at 3:00 p.m.?
5. (TCO 1) From the Start/Run dialog, the command used to open the 32-bit Windows command prompt is _____.
6. (TCO 1) The Windows CLI command used to turn off the display of the current command in a batch file is _____.