1. (TCO 9) _____ networking, which has been around since before the Internet, means using a telecommunications line and a modem (or other telephony device) to dial into a network or specific computers on a network.
2. (TCO 9) _____ translates IP addresses on an internal network so that the actual IP addresses cannot be determined on the Internet, because each address is seen externally on the Internet as one or more decoy addresses.
3. (TCO 9) A(n) _____ enables clients to run services and software applications on Windows Server 2008 instead of at the client, which means nearly any type of operating system can access Windows Server 2008
4. (TCO 9) Microsoft offers _____ for organizations that want a Windows Server 2008 server, but with a much smaller attack surface.
5. (TCO 9) _____ can provide security for all TCP/IP-based application and communications protocols, including FTP and HTTP, which are used in Internet transmissions.
6. (TCO 9) RSoP _____ mode generates a report based on the current policies in place and provides the resulting policy settings
7. (TCO 9) To determine compliance, NAP uses a server that is a _____.
8. (TCO 9) The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) offers _____ as a wired and wireless authentication approach.