1. (TCO 1) A(n) _____ is a DNS resource record that links a computer or network host name to its IP address.
2. (TCO 1) The _____ is a DNS resource record that associates a particular TCP/IP service to a server along with the domain of the server and its protocol.
3. (TCO 1) In exclusive forwarding, the DNS server that initially forwards the request is called a _____ DNS server.
4. (TCO 1) _____ automatically registers network clients that use NetBIOS and builds a database that other network clients can query in order to locate a computer
5. (TCO 1) _____ autoconfiguration means that the computer or network device using IPv6 contacts a DHCP server for a leased address
6. (TCO 1) _____ is a dual-key encryption standard for communication between a server and a client and is also used by Microsoft Internet Explorer.