1. (TCO 7) A _____ is an ACL that is configured by an administrator or owner.
2. (TCO 2) Folders and files can be encrypted or decrypted by using the _____ command in the Command Prompt window.
3. (TCO 3) Which of the following is a valid special permission?
4. (TCO 3) _____ is a naming convention that designates network servers, computers, and shared resources.
5. (TCO 3) A _____ is a program that reads lines of program code in a source file and converts the code into machine-language instructions the computer can execute.
6. (TCO 2) The two models for implementing DFS are stand alone and _____.