1. (TCO 1) In addition to the Server Manager GUI tool, you can also use the _____ command-line tool for managing server roles.
2. (TCO 1) _____ environment variables are defined by the operating system and apply to any user logged onto the computer.
3. (TCO 1) Windows _____ is a command-line interface or shell
4. (TCO 1) The Active Directory _____ defines the objects and the information pertaining to those objects that can be stored in Active Directory.
5. (TCO 1) In Active Directory, a(n) _____ functions as a partition within which to group all of the network resource objects consisting of servers, user accounts, shared printers, and shared folders and files
6. (TCO 1) A(n) _____ is a list of security descriptors (privileges) that have been set up for a particular object, such as a shared folder or shared printer.