1. (TCO 4) What is the command that verifies that Frame Relay is running correctly?
2. (TCO 4) Frame Relay can partition a physical interface into multiple virtual interfaces called _____.
3. (TCO 4) The difference between a star topology and a frame relay star topology is that the latter has _____.
4. (TCO 4) Which one of these answers is not an advantage of Frame Relay?
5. (TCO 7) This person uses e-mail or another means to lure others into providing sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or passwords.
6. (TCO 7) Applying a specific algorithm to data to alter their appearance, making them incomprehensible to those who are not authorized to see the information, is known as
7. (TCO 7) Over the years the types and methods of security attacks have evolved. What kind of network attack became prevalent starting around 1985?
8. (TCO 7) Securing router network services most commonly needs to be done at what IOS layer?
9. (TCO 7) What type of attack uses a compromised host to pass traffic through a firewall that would otherwise be dropped or blocked?
10. (TCO 7) Which network policy defines the standards for connecting to the internal network from outside the organization?