1. (TCO 3) Extended-range VLANs are identified by a VLAN ID between which of the following ranges?
2. (TCO 3) All switch ports are members of the default VLAN after the initial nonconfigured bootup of the switch. The default VLAN is which of the following VLANs?
3. (TCO 3) Which of the following is a requirement for VoIP traffic?
4. (TCO 3) What configuration command ensures that voice traffic is identified as priority traffic?
5. (TCO 3) Which of the following configures the port to negotiate a trunk?
6. (TCO 3) Which trunking protocol encapsulates the entire frame?
7. (TCO 3) Which VLAN frame encapsulation type that is configurable is non-Cisco proprietary?
8. (TCO 4) Which VTP mode allows the creation, deletion, and modification of local VLANs only?
9. (TCO 4) In VTP v2 mode, what is done with received VTP advertisements?
10. (TCO 4) What command is used to show VTP password?