1. (TCO 1) End devices/hosts terminate to what layer of the hierarchical model?
2. (TCO 1) What options are available for switching hardware?
3. (TCO 1) At what layer(s) of the hierarchical model would you typically find Cisco’s 6500 series chassis?
4. (TCO 1) What command can I use to manually set the speed on a 1-gig interface?
5. (TCO 1) What is the term used to describe consistency between switches at each layer that allows for rapid recovery and simplified troubleshooting?
6. (TCO 2) A type of checksum used to detect errors in a transmitted frame.
7. (TC0 2) Layer 2 identifier for the frames originating NIC or interface
8. (TCO 2) Unidirectional data flow.
9. (TCO 2) A special set of rules used in Ethernet LANs operating in half-duplex mode.
10. (TCO 2) _____ is a term used to send frames to a single device