1. (TCO 1) Where is the running configuration located?
2. (TCO 1) Which routing principle is correct?
3. (TCO 3) A routing protocol where the routing updates do not carry subnet information and, in turn, do not support variable-length subnet masks. This limitation makes it impossible to have different-sized subnets inside the same network class.
4. (TCO 2) Which of the following is a function of the IOS command show cdp neighbors?
5. (TCO 3) Which of the following technologies can be used in distance-vector routing protocols to prevent routing loops?
6. (TCO 3) Which of the following prompts indicates that you are in privileged mode?
7. (TCO 3) How many equal-cost paths can a dynamic routing protocol use for load balancing by default?
8. (TCO 3) Which statement is not true regarding some distance-vector routing protocols?
9. (TCO 3) When do directly connected networks appear in the routing table?
10. (TCO 3) What allows RIP to avoid routing loops by advertising a metric of infinity?