1. (TCO 4) Which of the following IPv4 addresses would never be seen on the Internet?
2. (TCO 4) Which IPv6 address below is equivalent to the IPv4 loopback address?
3. (TCO 4) A(n) _____ is a special, reserved IPv4 address (127.0.0.1) that can be used to test TCP/IP applications, where the packet is processed by IP at the lowest layer and sent up the stack to another application on that same computer.
4. (TCO 4) A user is unable to access the company server from a computer. On issuing the ipconfig command, the user finds that the IP address of the computer is displayed as 169.254.0.2. What type of address is this?
5. (TCO 4) A network administrator needs to monitor network traffic to and from servers in a data center. Which features of an IP addressing scheme should be applied to these devices?
6. (TCO 4) A computer on the network has been assigned the IP address = 172.20.68.12 with Subnet Mask = 255.255.192.0
What network does this computer belong to?
7. (TCO 4) When subnetting a /64 IPv6 network prefix, which is the preferred new prefix length?
8. (TCO 4) What is the interface ID of the IPv6 address 2001:DB8::1000:A9CD:47FF:FE57:FE94?
9. (TCO 4) Which two reasons generally make DHCP the preferred method of assigning IP addresses to hosts on large networks? (Choose two.)
10. (TCO 4) A host on the network has an IPv4 address of 22.214.171.124 with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.192. What is the subnet address of this host?