1. (TCO 1) _____ service delivers the fastest connections available at an economical megabit-per-second price.
2. (TCO 1) With _____, message priorities are matched with the type of communication and its importance to the organization.
3. (TCO 1) Redundant connections allowing for alternate paths if a link or device fails is known as _____.
4. (TCO 1) Which of the Internet connection options provides the lowest bandwidth?
5. (TCO 1) The coming together of technologies onto a single digital platform is called _____.
6. (TCO 5) What command will display a list of keywords available for viewing the status of an IOS switch?
7. (TCO 2) What is the purpose of protocols in data communications?
8. (TCO 2) What organization is responsible for the overall management and development of Internet standards?
9. (TCO 2) A server sends one message to be delivered to many PCs. What is this one-to-many message delivery option called?
10. (TCO 2) Which TCP/IP model layer is responsible for ARP, PPP, and Ethernet protocols?
11. (TCO 1) Match the standards organization with its purpose.