Assume that a breakfast cereal manufacturer wants to learn more about the breakfast habits and preferences of the general population so that as they evaluate marketing opportunities in different metropolitan areas they will be better able to predict the success of different approaches to their marketing mix.
Assignment 2: Probability Sampling
Refer to the cereal company scenario described in the discussion assignment. Write a 3-5 page marketing survey plan presenting and justifying your plan for conducting the marketing survey using a probability sample. Make sure your survey plan addresses the specific research needs of the client. Include the following in your plan:
- Identify the survey target population
- Specify the appropriate data collection method
- Determine the appropriate sample frame (working population)
- Determine the appropriate selection of sampling method
- Explain and justify the sample size
- Explain the plan for selecting the sampling units
Give reasons for all your choices.
Write a 3–5-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards for writing style to your work.