1. (TCO E) The goal of _____ is to control access to network resources according to some well-defined policy.
2. (TCO E) _____ allows network managers to specify, log, and control user and device access to network resources
3. (TCO E) One of the five areas of network management as defined by the ISO is _____ .
4. (TCO F) The third piece of network management architecture is?
5. (TCO F) Is one of two important network management standards created by the ISO?
6. (TCO F) How the network is performing is part of _____ management.
7. (TCO G) The internet-Standard management framework consists of ____ parts?
8. (TCO G) _____ is a network management protocol that has matured through three revisions
9. (TCO G) Which of the following is a term for the process of ensuring that the network is operating as efficiently as possible?
10. (TCO G) Which of the following are network devices that record data on the messages they process as well as performing their normal message processing functions?