1. (TCO B) Which of the following is the most secure wired media?
2. (TCO B) The height of a sound wave is called its
3. (TCO B) When all bits of a character are transferred one after another, the bits are transferred in _____ mode.
4. (TCO B) The _____ of a circuit determines a circuit's capacity
5. (TCO B) With contention,
6. (TCO B) Calculating the actual throughput of a data communication network is
7. (TCO B) With odd parity (assume that the parity bit (in bold) has been placed at the end of each of the following) and a 7-bit ASCII code, which of the following is incorrect?
8. (TCO B) As part of the five-layer network model used in this textbook, the data link layer sits directly between
9. (TCO B) Errors on a network can occur
10. (TCO B) When a signal is reflected back to the transmitting equipment, it is called a(n) _____.