Identify an existing problem or an opportunity that could require an external consultant to provide a proposal and recommend solutions. Examples include:
- Restructuring a department or organization
- Evaluating a new product or services viability for an existing or proposed business
- Evaluating the needs for training and development
- Evaluate for efficiency or product improvement
Scope should be limited to what you can accomplish in 5 weeks and considerations made on access to available information and the people available in the organization. It is preferred that the project you complete for this class is an actual work product for an existing company.
Write a high-level consulting proposal of no more than 750 words for your project that includes the following:
- Define the project problem or opportunity—be sure to consider the difference between problems and symptoms.
- Outline the roles of the consultant and management on the project.
- Define the project goals.
- Identify the appropriate tools, processes, and methodologies for managing the project.
Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines