1. What organizational structure is a firm most likely to adopt when it has a large pool of experts in specific job roles?
2. Identify a situation in which an organization is most likely to adopt a structure that allows its employees freedom in decision making
3. Lila is a neurosurgeon at the Haletrust hospital. She makes all her own decisions, without having to consult her superiors. This is because she is an expert in her field and is an employee the hospital cannot afford to lose. In addition, the hospital knows that Lila needs her autonomy and independence in decision making. In this context, what organizational structure would suit Lila best?
4. Identify an advantage of implementing a single functional structure in an organization
5. What is the organizational structure exclusively based on the locational differences of an organization's operations known as?
6. Mechalium Inc. is a company that is structured according to the locations of its units: in the eastern, central, and western regions of Cetria. Zoemetra Corp., a competitor in terms of its size, product lines, and markets is structured according to the goods and services it offers. It has one branch, located in the northern region of Cetria. From the following statements, identify a statement that holds true in this case.
7. Identify an organizational structure that leads to an organization's culture being high on originality and adaptability.
8. Javier works at an advertising agency where employees are encouraged to be innovative and free. The company's employees mostly work in parallel teams that are equally involved in decision making. On the contrary, Anna works at an investment bank where all decisions are officially made, following rigid norms of the organization's hierarchy. The only form of communication between all employees is formal and through official channels. In this context, which statement among the following is true?
9. What statement accurately brings out the relationship between an organization's structure and its culture?