1. (TCO 3) Which of the following is not a concern of the supply chain?
2. (TCO 2) The purchasing approach that places the burden of meeting the buyer’s demands on the supplier is
3. (TCO 3) The cost-based price model is a type of negotiating strategy that requires the supplier to
4. (TCO 2) The three classic types of negotiation strategies are
5. (TCO 2) The three stages of vendor selection in order are
6. (TCO 3) A rice mill in south Louisiana purchases the trucking firm that transports packaged rice to distributors. This is an example of
7. (TCO 3) The decline in customer satisfaction for outsourced call centers highlights which aspect of outsourcing risk?
8. (TCO 3) Which of the following is NOT an advantage of outsourcing?
9. (TCO 2) McDonald's Russian "food town" is to _____ risk as Hard Rock Café's franchising in diverse political and cultural environments to overcome barriers is to _____ risk.
10. (TCO 2) The Institute for Supply Management