1. (TCO 8) Benefits of the object-oriented modeling approach include
2. (TCO 8) Referencing use-case modeling, an external entity that interacts with the system best defines
3. (TCO 8) On an use-case diagram, an actor can represent
4. (TCO 8) An entity that has a well-defined role in the application domain and has state, behavior, and identity defines
5. (TCO 8) A type of message in which the caller has to wait for the receiving object to finish executing the called operation before it can resume execution itself is a(n)
6. (TCO 8) Which of the following is the systems development era marked by a lack of documentation and development tools and by a high degree of dependence on the developer for the continued ongoing operation of the system he or she had created?
7. (TCO 8) The key principles of the Agile Methodologies include
8. (TCO 8) The Agile Software Development anarchists value
9. (TCO 8) Which of the following is a critical factor for distinguishing agile and traditional approaches to systems development?
10. (TCO 8) Which of the following is an eXtreme Programming advantage?