1. (TCO 3) The impertinence characteristic of a good systems analyst is represented by which of the following statements?
2. (TCO 3) Techniques developed to keep the analysis effort minimal, yet still effective include
3. (TCO 3) Which of the following can be considered an advantage of open-ended questions?
4. (TCO 3) The analysis of documents can help you identify
5. (TCO 3) Which of the following is a true statement regarding JAD?
6. (TCO 4) Graphically representing the processes that capture, manipulate, store, and distribute data between a system and its environment and among components within a system refers to
7. (TCO 4) The diagram that shows the scope of the system, indicating what elements are inside and outside the system, is called a
8. (TCO 4) Which of the following would be considered when diagramming?
9. (TCO 4) An arrow on a data-flow diagram represents a(n)
10. (TCO 4) On a data-flow diagram, a rectangle with rounded corners represents a(n)