1. (TCO 1) An Input Area (as it applies to Excel 2010) is defined as______.
2. (TCO 1) In Excel 2010, a sheet tab ________.
3. (TCO 1) Which of the following best describes the AutoComplete function?
4. (TCO 1) Which of the following best describes the order of precedence as it applies to math operations in Excel?
5. (TCO 1) Which of the following describes the Auto Fill in Excel 2010?
6. (TCO 1) In Excel 2010, a column width ________.
7. (TCO 1) Which of the following best describes a "Range" in Excel 2010?
8. (TCO1) In Excel, a border ________.
9. (TCO 3) A chart can be defined as ________.
10. (TCO 3) A __________ is usually the most effective way to display proportional relationships, such as market share data, where the individual data values represent parts of a whole
11. (TCO 3) When creating a chart in Excel, the plot area ________.
12. (TCO 3) To display similar data in a single column, with each series of data distinguished by a different color, use a:
13. (TCO 3) A pie chart with one or more slices separated for emphasis is called a(n) ____________ pie chart.
14. (TCO 3) When you select a chart, Excel displays a Chart Tools contextual tab with three specific tabs:
15. (TCO 3) Which of the following best describes a trendline?