Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you articulate the relationship between positive leadership and change. Address the following points in your paper:
- Define Positive Leadership Theory and provide examples from your readings.
- Discuss how positive leadership leads to employee engagement during times of change.
- Discuss how positive leadership reduces employee resistance to change.
- Compare and contrast positive change leadership and management with specific examples from the text, outside sources, and/or personal examples. What are some different leadership and management roles and functions? How are these roles similar? How are they different?
- Provide a rationale for your answers.
Cite at least two peer reviewed sources in addition to the textbook.
Format consistent with APA Guidelines.