1. (TCO 1) The Neolithic Revolution was a result of
2. (TCO 1) In the Neolithic Revolution, the growth of communities was a result of
3. (TCOs 2 & 8) Rapid urbanization in Britain during the 19th century was the result of
4. (TCOs 2 & 8) Although telephone systems had much in common with telegraph systems, telephone technology was a more social technology because
5. (TCO 4) One of the characteristics of Wiki art is
6. (TCO 11) Which of the following is NOT a scholarly resource?
7. (TCO 8) In Britain, members of the industrial middle classes
8. (TCO 11) The intended reader of a scholarly resource would be
9. (TCO 12) The term nanotechnology was first used to refer to
10. (TCO 12) In China, much research into genetically modified organisms is sponsored by the state, but in the west, research is
2. (TCOs 4 & 8)Discuss the specific role the Protestant Reformation played in laying the groundwork for the advancement of communication techniques and technologies within Western culture.
3. (TCOs 3 & 4) How have changes in technology affected the recording industry and our understanding of what it means to be a professional musician? How have changes in technology affected our access to recorded music and the control exercised by traditional distributors? How will all these changes affect cultural trends and our expectations of music as an art form? Provide specific examples.