This week, read the case study, Benamati, J. H., & Pakath, R. (1997). Mismanaging a technology project: The case of ABC Inc. In Liebowitz, J., & Khosrowpour, M. (Eds.), Cases on Information Technology Management in Modern Organizations, (pp. 156–167). Hershey, PA: Idea Group Publishing.
For this case study, you will:
- Create a summary for the case study.
- State what aspects of the case study were successful.
- State what aspects of the case study were unsuccessful.
- State the main ideas relating to IT and business strategy that can be extracted from this case study.
- State how the material learned so far in this course applies to the case study.
You can address these tasks in any order but you need to ensure that your response is
well-structured and is in the form of an article. Your article should also include references and links to relevant Web sites.
Write the article in MS Word and save it as SU_IST6020_W3_A3_lastname_firstinitial.doc. Follow APA guidelines to write the article and cite any sources. Submit the article to W3: Assignment 3 Dropbox by Day 5.