This week, read the case study Watson, R., & Myers, M. D. (2001). IT industry success in small countries: The cases of Finland and New Zealand. In Tan, F. (Ed.), Cases on global IT applications and management: Successes and pitfalls,
(pp. 226–251). Hershey, PA: Idea Group Publishing.
After reading, write a 500–750 words article addressing the following applicable tasks:
- Create a summary for the case study.
- State what aspects of the case study were successful.
- State what aspects of the case study were unsuccessful.
- State the main ideas relating to IT and business strategy, which can be extracted from this case study.
- State how the material learned in this week’s lectures applies to the case study.
You can address these tasks in any order but you need to ensure that your response is
well-structured and is in the form of an article. Your article should also include references and links to relevant Web sites.
Write the article in Microsoft (MS) Word and save it as SU_IST6020_W1_A4_lastname_firstinitial.doc. Follow APA guidelines to write the article and cite any sources. Submit the article to the W1: Assignment 4 Dropbox by Day 5.