Create and recommend an improved process, applying the To-Be Flowchart for the process identified that requires improvement from Week 3 for your selected organization.
Write a 700-word paper in which you describe and apply the two process improvements categories identified in Week 3 along with DMAIC tools / techniques to improve the two selected processes and map the To-Be flow chart.
Address the following in your paper:
- Use the two selected As-Is process flowcharts from Week 2 and improve the process using the process improvement categories selected and benchmarked to Toyota and map the new improved To-Be processes.
- Describe how you used the Toyota benchmark information to help you improve the two processes.
- Use at least two new process improvement tools / techniques from DMAIC, one per each Week 2 flowchart, that can help improve your selected processes further and describe how they were implemented.
- Describe how using DMAIC tools and techniques can help create standardized versus non-standardized processes.
- Identify potential challenges in implementing your process changes.
- Recommend how the organization may resolve resistance to change such as communications and implementation plans.
- Map / design the two new and improved To-Be flowcharts and add to the assignment as an Exhibit or Figure.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Use a minimum of 2 different references that are not from the same online text, library book or article.
Use the Grading Rubric and University Library Sample Paper and APA Guide and Citation Generator.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.