1. (TCO 1) An EHR is defined by the fact that there is collection of data from multiple sources, that provide decision support, and:
2. (TCO 2) Which of the following is a gap in a physician office EHR environment where a document imaging system can be of value?
3. (TCO 3) EDMS would enable which of the following change to occur in an HIM department:
4. (TCO 4) What is the name of the model act relating to the use of electronic online communications and contracts, electronic records, and online signatures?
5. (TCO 5) The use of what tool would provide both the monetary and qualitative benefits to help build a business case for the CEO's support of an EHR project?
6. (TCO 6) Which of the following is a probabilistic system:
7. (TCO 7) EHR steering committees are largely comprised of:
8. (TCO 1) What are the major benefits and potential barriers to achieving benefits in an EHR? What steps are important to overcome barriers?
9. (TCO 2) Please describe Workflow Technology? What does it mean? What tasks can it perform?
10. (TCO 3) What is the definition of an electronic signature according to the E-SIGN Act, when was it approved, and how many states have accepted this standard?
11. (TCO 4) Describe the following abbreviations: EDMS, RFID, HL7?