Capital Markets Research
Resource: University of Phoenix Material: Corporate Expansion Proposal
Consider the research each team member performed in Weeks 3 and 4 and select the two countries you found to be the best candidates for your company's international expansion.
Include the following based on your research:
- Describe the positive attributes for expansion into each of the selected countries.
- Describe any expansion barriers that may exist related to international and domestic capital markets based on your chosen industry and selected countries. Identify each country's requirements for investing, such as local personnel, fixed asset purchase, or lease.
- Analyze the cost of capital components for investing in your team's two selected foreign countries. Assume that your domestic corporation's weighted average cost of capital is 10%. Be sure to consider any risk factors that will be added to the WACC when determining the discount rate for each of your two selected countries.
- Determine foreign and domestic financing alternatives for your selected countries.
- Provide any other rationale for expansion into these two countries.
Write a summary based on the above criteria in no more than 1,050 words. The summary must support your decision as to which two countries were chosen by the team for the expansion.
Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.