Select one of the following environmental topics:
- Ozone layer depletion
- Global climate change
- Transboundary air pollution
- Ocean overfishing
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address the following:
- Describe your topics--characterize the nature of the problem, its effects on human health or the environment, and some history of the problem.
- Explain how conventional law or customary law may play a role in solving your environmental problems, and what extent the global commons is a factor.
- Research at least two peer-reviewed articles on your topics that address solutions.
- Compare and contrast several solutions and recommend a solution to the problem of your choice. Include a discussion of U.S. policies that should be considered to address the problem.
Cite at least four references, including the two peer-reviewed articles.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.