1. (TCO 5) If Va = 3V, what is Vout?
2. (TCO 3) If Vin = 1V, and Rload = 1k ohm, what is the current through Rload?
3. (TCO 4) If an audio amplifier integrated circuit uses a dual power supply of +/- 30V for the power supply, will there be a capacitor on the output of the audio amp? Why or why not?
4. (TCO 7) Describe the effect of gain on an oscillator loop.
5. (TCO 6) The filter below right is a _______ pass filter, andit is made with one RC circuit the maximum rolloff will be ________ db/decade.
HPF = High-Pass Filter, LPF = Low-Pass Filter, BPF = Band-Pass Filter, BSF= Band-Stop Filter
(TCO 2) For the circuit below, if Vcc is 20 volts and Rb is 4.3k ohms, find the base and collector voltages and currents for an input of 0V and 5V. Beta = 300, the motor resistance is 100 ohms.
(TCO 1) Find the following for an input of 120 VAC(RMS), 60 hertz, given a 20:1 stepdown transformer, and a full-wave bridge rectifier. Rload is 70 ohms. Round off to the nearest tenths place.
(TCO 5) If the resistance of the thermistor is 900 ohms, what is Vout? Is the motor on or off?
(TCO 6) For the filter below, if C = 0.1ufd, this is a _______ pass filter with a roll-off of ________ db/decade and a cutoff frequency of ________.