1. TCO 1) What is the frequency of the ripple voltage for a full-wave rectifier with an input of 20 Vrms, 60 Hz?
2. (TCO 1) As the AC voltage at the transformer primary decreases, the peak voltage out of the diode bridge will
3. (TCO 1) If a diode on the diode bridge opens, what is the result?
4. (TCO 2) Coupling capacitors are used in ______.
5. (TCO 2) If the BJT is saturated, _____
6. (TCO 2) For the waveforms given below, Ch A is on top and Ch B is on bottom. Calculate the gain and phase difference.
(TCO 1) Find the following for an input of 120 VAC(RMS), 60 hertz, given a 10:1 stepdown transformer. The secondary is less voltage than the primary. Rload is 100 ohms. Round off to the nearest whole number.
1a: Primary or input peak voltage =
1b: Secondary peak voltage =
1c: Secondary peak current =
(TCO 1) For the block diagram below, find the following if Vsecondary = 18Vrms, 60 Hz, Rload = 150 ohms. Round off to the tenths place. The transformer ratio is 6.67:1.
(TCO 2) Given the resistance of the servo motor is 500 ohms, and beta is 200, find the following: Maximum and minimum collector currents, Vout and Ib when Vin is 5 volts.
(TCO 2) For the circuit below with Vcc = 10V and Beta = 200, find Ic and Vce.