1. (TCO 3) For the circuit below, what will XMM6 read if the switch is open?
XMM1 is measuring current and the other DMMs are measuring voltage
2. (TCO 3) For the circuit below, calculate the resistance from A to B.
3. (TCO 4) For the circuit below, how much current is leaving the node connecting V1 and R1.
4. (TCO 5) Determine the current through R2 in the circuit below.
5. (TCO 4) Determine the power disappointed by R3 in the circuit below
6. (TCO 5) Determine the power dissipated in R1 in the circuit below.
7. (TCO 5) For the circuit below, calculate the current through the 2 kΩ resistor
8. (TCO 6) I1 is 2mA; I2 is 1mA. What is voltage Vx and resistance R5?
9. (TCO 8) For the circuit below, calculate all the voltages and currents. Then shown the fault voltages, determine which component is at fault and if it is an open or a short. If Vs = 6V