1. In the U.S. current account, most of the trade deficit results from an excess of imported
2. What is the difference between the balance of trade and the balance of payments?
3. If a government has implemented significantly higher trade tariffs, but does not want this action to affect the value of its currency, it will
4. During 2007, the United States and Japan announced possible limits on Chinese imports through higher tariff rates on Chinese products. To avoid these limits, China would have to
5. If a country wants to prevent its exchange rate from falling, it could
6. All other things being equal, an increase in trade restrictions on imports will