1. Is it possible to interface an IC with a different technology such as TTL to HCS12 ports? What are the conditions in terms of electrical parameters that need to be satisfied for this purpose?
2. Given an LED with a forward drop of 1.5V and an operating current of 10 mA, design the interface to the HCS12 showing your calculations
3. Bit 4 of Port B is connected to a switch that normally outputs a zero. Monitor this switch to detect a change from zero to one. Immediately when it becomes one, call a function to toggle Bit 5 of Port B, which is connected to an LED. Use an exclusive-OR operation to toggle PB5 two times. After the function call, the code should branch to the line that monitors PB4
4. Write a program to create an array initialized with Hex digits in the ROM space. The main code should copy this array to a different array in the RAM space
5. What is the function of the enable control input of a tri-state buffer? If the output of two or more tri-state buffers is connected to each other, what is the restriction on enable control input lines? What does happen when this restriction is violated?